Fast, secure backup and DR to BrightCloud
Using the power of Veeam® Cloud Connect it’s easy to get your backups and replicas off site into BrightCloud without the cost and complexity of managing a second infrastructure. You only pay for the storage you consume eliminating additional overheads such as additional hardware and security.
It’s as easy as selecting BrightCloud as your Veeam partner and pointing backup or replica jobs to the cloud with a few simple clicks. There’s no separate console, and data is fully encrypted at every step. Backups are as safe and confidential as they would be in a dedicated off-site repository, so that data of ALL types is completely protected and easy to recover.
We were an early adopter of Veeam and have over a decade of experience in designing, managing, operating and understanding how Veeam products integrate with differing hypervisors and hardware platforms.
We can manage your entire Veeam infrastructure from end-to-end. This means we’ll manage both backups consuming local storage and the storage residing in our cloud, which frees up your IT department to focus on strategic projects. If your Veeam environment needs to be upgraded, we’ll get that completed via our ITIL compliant Change Control Process keeping you updated throughout.
- Over 10 years’ Veeam experience
- UK Based Infrastructure and NOC
- ISO 9001/27001 accredited
- Simple pricing model with no hidden charges
- A partner you can trust
- HSCN Connected
Fast, secure cloud backup
- Hosted offsite backups: Get your physical and virtual backups offsite to a hosted cloud repository through a secure SSL connection with no additional Veeam licensing required.
- Complete visibility and control: Access and recover data in hosted backup repositories directly from the backup console; track cloud repository consumption and receive reminders for hosted storage renewals.
- A modern backup architecture: Leverage Veeam’s modern backup technology, including Backup Copy jobs with Built-in WAN Acceleration, forever incremental backups, GFS (grandfather-father-son) retention policies and more—all built into one product.
- End-to-end encryption: Rest easy by encrypting all data at source (before it leaves your network perimeter), in flight and at rest, without negatively impacting the data reduction ratios of built-in compression and WAN Acceleration.
- Veeam Cloud Connect licensing: Veeam Cloud Connect Backup and Replication is included within Veeam Availability Suite™, Veeam Backup & Replication™, Veeam Backup Essentials™, and Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows for all end users at no additional charge and with no additional licensing required.
The 3-2-1 Rule
The 3-2-1 rule states you need to keep three copies of your data, stored on two types of media, with one copy being off site. But getting backups off site can be challenging due to limited bandwidth, exploding data volumes, and a lack of resources required to build or maintain a true offsite backup repository.
With Veeam Cloud Connect, you can master the 3-2-1 rule without dumping money and resources into a second site or adding bandwidth—just leverage cloud backup repository services from a Veeam Cloud & Service Provider and take advantage of Veeam’s Built-in WAN Acceleration technology and so much more.
Fast, secure cloud-based Disaster Recovery
- NEW Support for VMware vCloud Director, the leading platform used by cloud providers to deliver secure, efficient, and elastic cloud resources
- A cloud host for DR with CPU (central processing unit), RAM (random access memory), storage and networking resource allocation from a DRaaS provider
- Full-site failover to a remote DR site from anywhere with just a few clicks through a secure web portal, and partial-site failover to instantly switch over to selected VM replicas only
- Built-in network extension appliances to simplify networking complexity and preserve communication with and between running VMs, regardless of the physical location
- 1-click failover orchestration for quick execution and site failover testing for failover simulation, without disrupting production workloads
- Single-port connectivity via a secure, reliable TLS/SSL (Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer) connection to a service provider with traffic encryption
- Multiple traffic-reduction technologies, including built-in WAN acceleration and replica seeding
Integration with VMware vCloud Director
For users of VMware’s industry leading cloud management platform, building a Veeam-powered DRaaS offering is easy because you won’t be reinventing the wheel. You’ll have the tools to re-purpose your existing hardware, networking, and self-service schema to build a Cloud Connect Replication offering that allows you to:
- Gain more visibility and control over replica VMs in the event of a failover and gain access to advanced networking services through NSX
- Easily architect your DRaaS offering using your vCloud Director virtual data center resources for compute, storage, and networking
- Automate DRaaS customer management with integrations into vCloud Director user and group authentication mechanisms
Integrating your on-premises Veeam infrastructure with our Flexible Hosting Infrastructure via Cloud Connect doesn’t require any complex networking. It’s very simple and can be performed using the on-premises Veeam console in a matter of minutes, which ensures that your trial experience will not consume a large amount of time from your IT department.
As part of our on-boarding process, we will provide a health check of any existing Veeam infrastructure to ensure your environment will continue to meet the needs of the business, is configured to best practices, and that you’re making the most of your existing investment from both a licensing and feature standpoint.
- Pay-as-you-grow cloud backup storage
- Your Veeam infrastructure is maintained by accredited engineers
- We complete all Veeam upgrades for you
- Monitoring, alerting and reporting of your on-premises Veeam infrastructure